- Patent Search and related patents extraction
- Search period: 2000.1.1 ~ 2012.02.20
- Search country: KR, US, JP, EP (disclosed/register patents)
- Search scope: Title+abstract+claim
- Patent search DB: Focust
- Related patent analysis
- Technology classification: With respect to mobile wireless charging technology, classifies into induction type technology, resonance type technology, radiation type technology, and other technologies.
- Quantitative analysis: From a total of 1,598 raw data, analyzes the patent application trend by screening patents related to the mobile wireless charging technology (by application year, country, technology, applicant, etc.)
- In-depth analysis: Of the patents regarding mobile wireless charging technology, screened primarily targeting major applicants' issue technologies (induction/resonance type), of these, selected 105 patents as a key patent, and then analyzed them in depth.
The report of ‘Key Patent Analysis of Mobile Wireless Charging Technology’ issued recently by Displaybank deals with the technical trend of main types, which are induction type and resonance type, with the overall patent trend of wireless charging technology by screening 975 patents related to the Korean, U.S, and Japanese mobile wireless charging technologies disclosed until recently. In addition, this report provides the technical trend by company and the solutions by selecting the key patents regarding the wireless charging-related major companies such as Samsung Electronics, Seiko Epson, Hanrim Postech, Qualcomm, LS Cable, ETRI, Powermat, Witricity, MIT, Sony, Intel, LG Electronics, and so forth. The information such as the direction of technology development, prior art, the issues of prior art, and the excavation of new ideas can be obtained through this report. In addition, this report is also expected to contribute to the prior prevention of patent disputes by identifying the third party’s claim scope.